Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dawn of the Muse

The energy in our molecules
hummed in harmony.
Bursting out expansions
of mental matter, they
feed the other wordly,
other,
mother
within
child-
to play,
to see
as we might hear the quiet tones
of shared understanding
in one another.

The humming sang
songs of thriving
like spores spreading seeds,
and thought bubbles bursting into
a glittered dust of ideas and imagination
that infected and came to be.

Your bones,
your being,
experiencing itself
and
expanding itself
through
other manifestations of
itself,
ignited suns and stars
in my mind
in my time...

And for me,
for that instant,
was the overture
I wanted to work towards
to create the master piece
which would finally fit
a finaly into the nook of my being.

Universe within universe
singing together in harmony
drums beating through the bones in our bodies
colliding
creating
chaos.

What a beautiful, tangled web we weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment