Friday, September 3, 2010

Spring

I recognize this
as something that happeded before.

Once in my youth
when I was open and free
innocent and naieve
unafraid

I dove.

Here I am again,
never thought I would be

Aching and smiling
loving in pleasent pain.

When our eyes touch

Deep pools of forever
Intense
Infinity

I cannot breathe.

Turn me into a statue
so I can stare
at
forbidden you
forever.

Turn me into a child
so I can cry
and play dumb
deny
This is only a game
it will cause no pain...

I apologize
every time
our eyes meet
because I yearn to greet you
sweetly
softly.

So I  turn,
pretending
and hold
my face,
deep breaths.
No wishing
this time,
just hold it
so in passing solitude
I can sigh.

But after
I fly
I am high.
Something stirs
inside.
I am alive.
Spring

The soft white bud of awareness
Jasmine
Daisy
Sunflower
Thank you for blooming me.

No comments:

Post a Comment