Thursday, May 5, 2011

Heart Ache

Help
Help help
Pl-heal-ease!
Help!!
I am ill.
Of what I’m not sure
And if I knew of any remedy or opportunity for a cure
I would take it.

You see I’ve tried
To seek treatment
And get better alone
But the complications I have acquired
Have only grown
Worse I fear it.

I have bled out my venom
Soothed my rage
Sweating and
Starving my temptations,

I have repented for my crimes
Apologized for sins
Extended peaceful gestures
In hopes that within
I could cure it.

I have waited
Patiently
Long
And hard
in hopes that Time
Would look kindly on my troubles
And seal these scars
So I could close it.

But the uncontrollable urges
To regress
And live into the conditions
Where I could address
My fatality
has escaped me…

And now that which
I cannot give away
Or hide or disguise
In any way,
Owns me.

Because we are merged
My illness and I
And I beckon for your help
To separate us
and
let
 it
die.

The numbing
The hardening
This disease with no cure
Has left me with little strength
Or desire to endure
Another let down
Or a leap of faith
I want to but,
Am afraid to take
For I am stuck in it.

Help!!
Pl-heal-ease
Stop this maddening and pointless disease

Does someone
Anyone
Have an anecdote?
Or am I done for?
Is this the final note?

If I knew of any remedy or opportunity for a cure
I would take it.
I would take it.
I would take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment